Magnetic brooch depicting a dark grey striped scarab.
The scarab was a sacred creature in ancient Egypt, associated with the god Khepri. Scarabs create balls of dung that they push into their burrows for reproduction. The Egyptians compared this formed ball to the Sun, and scarab were considered symbols of renewal and the rising sun.
- Accessory created by Satoshi Sekimoto.
- 100% Handmade by Satoshi Sekimoto, Meilleur Ouvrier de France in Haute-Couture embroidery.
- Techniques: Luneville embroidery.
- Flat sequins color: dark grey
- Seed beads color: black and crystal
- Pearls color: black and crystal
- Crystal components color: crystal
- Fabric: black silk organza
- Black leather
- Black felt
- Neodymium magnets: 1 inside the brooch and 2 extra round flat magnets for the back part. More extra flat magnets can be ordered.
- Neodymium magnets are very powerful. There is a risk of pinching.
- They may break or damage if they come into contact with other magnets or metal objects. We recommend handling them with caution.
- The magnetized part contains nickel and should not be worn directly against the skin due to the risk of allergic reactions.